Friday, September 27, 2013

Stroke

Hi Everyone,
My fellow group members and I will be presenting our topic, Stroke, this Monday (9/30).  Below I have posted a link to a website the gives a general overview on what stroke is.  It explains the main types of strokes, who is at risk, causes, symptoms, etc.  I hope this background information will be helpful and useful to you while you are reading the articles Dr. Cohen has posted. :)

Crosta, Peter. "What Is a Stroke? What Causes a Stroke?" Medical News Today. MediLexicon International, 25 May 2014. Web. 27 Sept. 2013. <http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/7624.php>.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a really good summary of what a stroke is! I did not know a lot of what was explained in the website. For example, I did not know that birth control could raise the risk of stroke. Do you know why that is?

    Thanks for this resource!

    ReplyDelete